Every day promo
Save 10% on your first order!
357 SIG pistols
Buy The Best 357 SIG Compact Pistol/Gun For Sale
Sigarms and Federal Cartridge Co. collaborated on developing the .357 SIG cartridge in 1994. They created the .357 SIG pistol to give the stopping and piercing power of a pistol cartridge bullet while maintaining the size and recoil force of the famous .357 Magnum revolver.
The cartridge’s design resembles a .40 S&W cylindrical case that has been bottle-shaped to fit a 9mm bullet. In addition, the developers have also strengthened the sleeve. The end product is a cartridge with significantly higher muzzle velocity and bullet energy than the 9mm Parabellum.
Let’s look at some of the features, advantages, and uses of best 357 SIG pistol. Also, we will discuss where you can buy the best 357 SIG pistols!
What are the Features of the .357 SIG Pistol for Sale?
The purpose of the .357 SIG pistol for sale was designed to provide performance comparable to that of the high-performance .357 Magnum load. Standard factory .357 SIG compact pistol loaded with 125-grain (8.1 g) bullets produced approximate muzzle velocities of 1,450 fps. This is generally identical to the muzzle velocity measured using factory standard 125-grain (8.1 g) .357 magnum loads!
Professionals took these measurements with a break-in action, single-shot pistol/rifle. It was done to avoid various definitions of barrel length between semi-automatic pistols and revolvers, giving revolvers a potential muzzle speed advantage.
The 357 SIG load outperforms the 475 ft-lbf (644 J) generated by 155 grains (10.0 g) 1,175 ft per second (358 m/s) Speer GoldDot .40 S&W load and the 400 ft-lbf (540 J) created by 180 grains (12 g) 985 ft per second (300 m/s) Speer GoldDot .40 S&W load. The 357 SIG compact pistol, like the 10mm Auto, can be downloaded to reduce recoil to the level of the 919mm Parabellum.
However, because the .357 SIG compact pistol uses markers that are often the same as those used in the 9mm Para, loading at this point defeats the purpose of a fielding sig cartridge. It is because the .357 SIG pistol case can handle up to 160 g of bullets. However the less powerful 9 – mm is exhausted at 147 gr bullet weights in subsonic loads.
Because the .357 SIG compact pistol fires can be significant even with ordinary loads and additional barrels at such high pressures, muzzle flash, and reports. We can reduce flares by using specialty powders and varying bullet weights loads.
What are the Advantages of using the .357 SIG Pistol for Sale?
Despite having many drawbacks, the .357 SIG guns have certain advantages which can easily outperform its competitors. Some of them are:
- Unlike the .40 S&W, the faster velocity of the bullet and the design of the .357 SIG guns allow for accurate shooting over longer distances without considerable deterioration.
- At the same time, the weapon’s modest recoil enables swift, focused fire. It is unquestionably a significant advantage for the .357 SIG cartridge.
- Despite its increased velocity, the .357 SIG bullet has recoil energy comparable to or less than that of the .40 S&W cartridge.
Who Generally uses the .357 SIG Pistols/Guns?
In 1994, Sig launched the P229 handgun, the first production pistol chambered in .357 SIG and specifically engineered to withstand the more significant pressures of that round.
The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) issued either the SIG Sauer P220 in .45 ACP or the SIG Sauer P226 in 9mm Parabellum at the option of the Trooper from 1991 to 1998. Texas DPS made the all-metal, full-size (34.0 oz) SIG Sauer P226 chambered in .357 SIG cartridge the only pistol available to officers in 1998.
As a result, the Texas DPS became the first official agency to use weapons chambered in the relatively new .357 SIG chambering. However, in 2013, the Texas Department of Public Safety opted to replace their .357 SIG pistols with 9mm. One of the cited reasons for the shift was the ability to carry more bullets per magazine (9mm versus.357 SIG) in a lighter gun.
This changeover halted after recruits in the A-2014 class, the first train to equip the new S&W M&P 9mm polymer pistols, encountered several issues with the weapon. The following national and state law enforcement agencies have adopted the late SIG Sauer P229 in .357 SIG guns:
- Secret Service of the United States
- Delaware State Police
- Federal Air Marshals
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Texas Rangers
- Montana Highway Patrol
- The Virginia State Police (VSP)
Where can you find the Best .357 SIG Pistol For Sale?
Well, you can find your required .357 SIG pistol for sale at a variety of online stores and even offline retail outlets. However, there are certain drawbacks if you don’t select the best outlet.
However, if you want to be on the safe side, you can choose trusted arms and ammunition sellers such as Pistol Glocks. Also, we can provide you with competitive .357 SIG compact pistol prices. But, is there any other reason to consider us other than competitive pricing? Read below!
Why Choose Pistol Glocks to Buy the Best 357 SIG Guns?
- You may be asking what we have that the competition does not. Our fundamental tenet is that the consumer is king, and this attitude allows us to sell firearms at meager prices.
- We ensure that our customers receive the lowest rates with the least tax levies and delivery expenses when you buy the best 357 SIG pistol.
- We provide untraceable payment options (which is why our pricing is comparable to dark markets), protecting consumer anonymity.
- You can quickly navigate our website and select your desired firearm with the touch of a button (Yes, it’s that simple!)
- We are an accredited company with an A+ rating for customer satisfaction!
- In addition, we sell and send the best 357 SIG pistol to practically every country globally, with free shipping on orders totaling $99.
So, if you are looking for the best 357 SIG pistol for sale, visit Pistol Glocks, and purchase your dream Glock Pistol for sale. We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed when you choose from our 357 SIG pistol for sale!