Every day promo
Save 10% on your first order!
45 GAP Pistols
45 GAP Pistols – The Best Large Caliber Handguns For Sale
The primary goal of this Glock handgun series (G37, G38, and G39) is to deliver the same fire efficiency as guns in .45 ACP, but with smaller dimensions, weight, and lower pistol recoil force. To that end, in 2002, in collaboration with well-known ammunition makers CCI and Speer, a new .45 GAP (Glock Automatic Pistol) cartridge was designed and debuted at the Shot Show 2003 in the United States.
Let’s look at some of the best features, advantages, and uses of 45 GAP pistols. Also, we will discuss where you can buy these best large caliber handguns for sale!
How does the .45 GAP Pistols differ from the .45 ACP?
The main differences between 45 GAP pistols and the .45 ACP are its shorter length and lower propellant charge. The cartridge’s overall length is shorter than that of a 9mm Parabellum cartridge. The employment of such a cartridge allowed the pistol grip’s transverse length to decrease. For shooters with small hands, this gave a more secure grip.
Holding the weapon has become more convenient, which has boosted firing accuracy. These models’ width has also moved down from 32 to 30 mm. The curved front edges of the shutter-casing in the full-size model 37 were another alteration made to make the weapon less visible while concealed. According to the owners’ subjective feelings, the recoil force when firing the new Glock 37 is identical to that of the Glock 21.
There are three variants under 45 GAP pistol for sale – 37, 38, and 39. However, this series differs from others in some ways. The magazine capacity of the full-sized pistol is 10 rounds, rather than the standard 13 – 17. The small pistol’s magazine carries 8 bullets (the ultra-compact model 30 is equipped with a 10-round magazine). The Model 30 magazine, like the Model 36 magazine, has a capacity of 6 rounds.
The capacity of the magazines has been reduced to make the pistols more compact and lighter, and suitable for distribution to the civilian arms market in China, where the legal capacity is not more than 10 rounds. However, 45 GAP cartridges are currently less standard than .45 ACP cartridges, and they are significantly more challenging to find in Europe and the United States. In addition, they are more expensive than their counterparts.
The majority of customers of .45 Glock pistols choose for .45 ACP variants. However, with the introduction of new cartridges into the market, the situation is likely to change gradually in the future.
What are the Advantages of using the .45 GAP Cartridge?
Despite having many drawbacks, these large caliber handguns for sale have certain advantages (over the .45 ACP), which can easily outperform its competitors. Some of them are:
- The .45 GAP has a smaller size and a lower propellant charge.
- The .45 GAP pistols for sale results in an overall smaller pistol grip size, making it convenient for shooters to have small hands.
- Since the .45 GAP results in an overall grip increase, the firing accuracy also increases.
- Finally, the .45 GAP has a reduced magazine capacity, resulting in lightweight and compact pistols suited for civilian use!
Who Generally uses the .45 GAP Pistols?
Four law enforcement agencies have adopted the .45 GAP cartridges with the new Glock pistols. These agencies prefer this best large caliber handguns over the 9x19mm Parabellum and the .40 S&W. These agencies are:
- New York State Police
- Pennsylvania State Police
- Georgia State Patrol
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- Florida Highway Patrol
The 45 GAP pistols for sale are incredibly light and compact, apart from several law enforcement agencies. It makes it well suited for civilian use, and hence nowadays, ordinary civilians prefer the .45 GAP, the large caliber handguns for sale over the .45 ACP.
Where can you find the Best 45 GAP Pistols for sale?
Well, you can find your required .45 GAP pistol for sale at a variety of online stores and even offline retail outlets. However, there are certain drawbacks if you don’t select the best outlet.
However, if you want to be on the safe side, you can choose trusted arms and ammunition sellers such as Pistol Glocks. Well, but why should you consider us to buy best large caliber handgun? Read below!
Why Choose Pistol Glocks to buy 45 GAP Pistols?
- You may be asking what we have that the competition does not. Our fundamental tenet is that the consumer is king, and this attitude allows us to sell firearms at meager prices.
- We ensure that our customers receive the lowest rates with the least tax levies and delivery expenses.
- We provide untraceable payment options (which is why our pricing is comparable to dark markets), protecting consumer anonymity.
- You can quickly navigate our website and select the best large caliber handgun with the touch of a button (Yes, it’s that simple!)
- We are an accredited company with an A+ rating for customer satisfaction!
- In addition, we sell and send products to practically every country globally, with free shipping on orders totaling $99.
So, if you are looking for the best 45 GAP pistols for sale or even large caliber handguns for sale, visit Pistol Glocks, and purchase form our best Glock guns for sale. We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed when you purchase large caliber handguns for sale from us!